Saturday, January 8, 2011

One Week into the New Year

Well it is one week into the New Year and how have I done?
I have started organizing the master bedroom area.
It took all New Year's Day to pull everything out of the closet and to hang-up the clean clothes.
The mountain of laundry pulled out... about 15 loads and one trip to the dry cleaners.
Never, I mean never, purchase clothes instead of keeping up with the laundry. It only adds to the problem.
Next on the list to organize the master bathroom.
Pull out the old medicine and toiletries no longer wanted or expired.
Give it a good deep cleaning.
Then to move on to the bedroom it's self.
I need to finish putting everything in its place and clearing off surfaces.
I have been in my home almost 3 years and have been unable to decide on a style/theme that I want to decorate with.
I use to love that, but lately I feel overwhelmed.
Guess I will look at magazined for inspiration and make a determination.
This project will be finished by Jan 31st.
Will be sure to post pics at that time.
If I put up before pictures it would be like "Clean House" CRAZY and Foolishness,.

No comments:

Post a Comment