Sunday, December 26, 2010

Saying Goodbye to 2010

I don't know about most people but each year I look back and take note.
How were things for my family? How did I do on my job? Did I lose that weight? Did I ever get organized? Every year I say I am going to X and at the end of each year I am at the same place. (well maybe a couple of extra pounds or a little more cluttered.)

This year I have decided to blog about my goals and dreams. Believing that someone may see this and help to hold me accountable or to be evidence to someone else that they may not be alone in their chanllenges.

So here it is. My plan for this week is to look at the 8 areas of my life and make thoughtful goals that will help me to make positive change.
What are those areas? Spritual, Health, Education, Career, Family, Personal, Recreation, and Social.

The thought is to be realistic in my goals as well as are they able to accomidate my walk with the Father. If I have acheived everything I placed on my agenda and it was not pleasing to God then did I really accomplish anything.

Here is to prayers and possiblities. May someone find blessing in this endevor and may I pass the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment